Tuesday, December 25, 2012







Last Sat. was the traditional trip to see Santa at Macy's in Minneapolis. I love love love taking Sofia downtown. Today was so cool to see Tycen verbally excited to see Santa and discover a little more on Christmas traditions. I cannot believe how cute they are. Funny I totally thought that they were going to ask Santa for the same things they had been telling me they wanted for Christmas....to my surprise they switched it on my that day!!! uggg there goes my shopping all over again. Sofia asked for a Moshi monster game and Tycen asked for a train set. He was a great Santa! We enjoyed sometime in Santa Land and ate the evilest cookies on earth, Ty and Sofia couldn't even finish them and they were covered in colored frosting. This very nice man in front of us in line shared some wet wipes with us that he had for his kids, he told us that he makes his own using paper towels and baby soap. He then felt the need to break down the numbers on cost and savings...tis the season. We ventured on through the sky way to the IDS center for lunch and some Christmas photos for which was apparently was too much to ask of a three and five year old. Then the cookie sugar rush settles in. No wonder so many people think their kids have ADD.... mine did!
I was a fun filled day and I was exhausted by the end of it, I only hope that kids always look forward to seeing Santa. I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment