Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First post

I have always thought that I would lose memories of life as I got older, well I am not that old and I feel at times, I have lost my mind. I search the web, probably definitely more than I should, and look at all these great blogs about interesting things, ideas and family. I thought to myself what a beautiful way to keep a memory alive and share it with
whom ever would enjoy them. I for one would like my two youngest children to have the opportunity to have this as a keepsake that I gave them for all the things they did, but could never remember "when". I love being a mother, all three of my children give my happiness. I love being a wife, my husband gives me happiness. My family means everything to me. My goals with this blog is to time stamp all the great memories I share with them and to express my thoughts and emotions at the time of these events. This is my gift to you.
As a side note, this family photo is like pulling teeth from the two men in my life, but in the end look at how beautiful we look. This is the photo that was chosen to go on the Christmas card for my work. I have to say after many photos this was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment